Saturday, May 29, 2010

my thoughts written down

I am getting so excited that school is almost over. I am way to excited about the fact that I'm done with my lower division GE classes after this semester. Although a bummer that I still have I think about 9 upper division GE's, it shouldn't be that bad. It's weird because I feel so young and so far along, however I LOVE IT. Though I have regretted alot of decesions in my past, I am thankful for them because they got me to where I am today. I feel proud and accomplished, something that has been hard for me to feel on my own my whole life. From when I have 8 scorring the most goals in a soccer game and the refferee telling me I needed to sit out to give others a chance, to getting into a University, I never felt good enough or accomplished on my own. I was always sad that I didn't have the tyoe of parents handing me money for good grades, because I tried so very hard. It is nice to get reccognition, but I don't even like it. I guess I like people to be jelous of me. What a horrible thing to say, but I think I have wanted soemthing I never had my whole life, and for once I feel like Im on my wayto having everything, and have as much as I want for now. I have many more things to work on, but for now I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment