Since Yesterday was Mother's Day, I hope everyone got to love and cherish their Mothers. I thankfully enough got to celebrate with 3 mothers: mine, my boyfriends mom and my sister. My sister is anew Mom of almost 2 months and I think she enjoyed being celebrated. Mothers are so important and I think it is important for them to know how you truly feel about them. I feel I am finally at that age where I am becoming independent and aren't such a "pain in the ass". My parents, especially my Mom have been through a lot with me and I know I mean the world to her and she would do anything for me, even to just make me smile. Family is forever and I'm thankful to have a wonderful one.

There is a website I enjoy, and people get a chance to anonymously share their deepest secrets. The website posts these secrets every Sunday, so yesterday, they titled them "Mother's Day Secrets". I found this one to the right very touching and extremely sad. It really made me appreciate everything I have, and I hope it hits the hearts of everyone who sees it.

There is a website I enjoy, and people get a chance to anonymously share their deepest secrets. The website posts these secrets every Sunday, so yesterday, they titled them "Mother's Day Secrets". I found this one to the right very touching and extremely sad. It really made me appreciate everything I have, and I hope it hits the hearts of everyone who sees it.

No comments:
Post a Comment